07.01.2015

Time to play for Her Highness, the Ice Princess

My latest winter art work. It's similar to my last year's one and yeah, one of the Huskies was used again.
As often, I'm not satisfied cause DeviantART contains a lot of such photo manipulations (like with those 'ice princess' stock photos and winter landscapes).
I'd like to make something more artsy, maybe surreal, that has some more "deepness". There's an idea coming to my mind right now. But I don't want to put much pressure on myself cause that oftentimes ends in nothing (did I work on my website during holidays? No ;)).

[Girl from here, owl from there]

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ich freue mich über eure Kommentare, so fern sie freundlich sind und sich auf den jeweiligen Post beziehen. Kein "Besuch meinen Blog"-Spam; keine frustrierten anonymen "Haters"!
------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm happy about your comments as long as they're friendly and relate to the actual post. No "Visit my blog"-spam; no frustrated anonymous "haters"!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...