19.09.2014

Time for change

I think I need to make some changes to my web site. I haven't finished putting the blog's design on my other pages for, like, ages. The reason for that lack of motivation perhaps is that I've become tired of my old site structure. Earlier I changed my design and layout a lot. And now I've used that kind of classic 'header --> content' layout for, I think, a couple of years actually. I miss this style a bit. But also, I'm thinking about making something trendy and simple - or even using a template or something. :-/
I know, my website and art works are not popular and I could just close and stop everything. But having a site and being an creating part of the web is a part of my life.

We'll see... (well, I hope so). I'm gonna spend some days outside my home and will eventually be coming back with more energy.


Love rosariums ♥

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ich freue mich über eure Kommentare, so fern sie freundlich sind und sich auf den jeweiligen Post beziehen. Kein "Besuch meinen Blog"-Spam; keine frustrierten anonymen "Haters"!
------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm happy about your comments as long as they're friendly and relate to the actual post. No "Visit my blog"-spam; no frustrated anonymous "haters"!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...