05.07.2014

Not much going on in Strangeland

I've recently added some new 90s nostalgia stuff to my Tumblr blog German 90s.

Apart from that I'm not very active on my web things. I'd like to have my portfolio-ish web pages back but I'm still not in the mood for working on it. Takes time, takes energy and both is needed for other things.


But I want to shoot new photos, especially black and white ones. The thing is, oftentimes when I see something I'd like to take a photo of or generally feel like taking photos, I haven't a camera with me or the batteries are empty. The good news is: they're getting charged. ;)



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ich freue mich über eure Kommentare, so fern sie freundlich sind und sich auf den jeweiligen Post beziehen. Kein "Besuch meinen Blog"-Spam; keine frustrierten anonymen "Haters"!
------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm happy about your comments as long as they're friendly and relate to the actual post. No "Visit my blog"-spam; no frustrated anonymous "haters"!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...