03.06.2014

The 'not so perfect' self portraits

In this post I wrote about those kinda "boring unperfect" self portraits. Since then I've collected a series of own self portraits which have that style. Most of them were made months ago and after that time I almost forgot my new "hobby". Well, there's at least one newer selfie on my camera card but the batteries are empty, so I can't access it now (my card reader is broken, but I prefer usb connection anyway cause those cards get damaged so easily).
However, in this post I want to show some of my self portraits. They were mostly made with a mix of spontaneity and concept :) I need to get new inspiration on Flickr and then I'll maybe make some more "boring unperfect" self portraits. The thing with my creativity (in general) is that I get more than enough ideas but then I don't find or take the time to realize them - and oftentimes I get too much inspiration and end up doing nothing cause I can't decide or feel overwhelmed by my own head. -.-


My face and hands/arms look so thin on this. I want to state that I love to eat. ;)



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ich freue mich über eure Kommentare, so fern sie freundlich sind und sich auf den jeweiligen Post beziehen. Kein "Besuch meinen Blog"-Spam; keine frustrierten anonymen "Haters"!
------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm happy about your comments as long as they're friendly and relate to the actual post. No "Visit my blog"-spam; no frustrated anonymous "haters"!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...