25.06.2014

My new house? ;D

Yesterday I was in a beautiful city villa that was probably built around 1900. It has a dark wooden ornamental ceiling and a big fireplace with mosaic in it's entrance hall. Another room I saw had classic stucco on it's ceiling. It was an exalted feeling walking on the old creaking parquet floor. I love that sound.
Unfortunately I had no camera with me, so I can't show you the beauty of the inner house (do I need a phone with camera again?).
I can't find information on who once owned and lived in that building.

Here's a "stolen" pic from the outer villa:

Found on familien-atlas.de

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ich freue mich über eure Kommentare, so fern sie freundlich sind und sich auf den jeweiligen Post beziehen. Kein "Besuch meinen Blog"-Spam; keine frustrierten anonymen "Haters"!
------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm happy about your comments as long as they're friendly and relate to the actual post. No "Visit my blog"-spam; no frustrated anonymous "haters"!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...