11.06.2014

Force Of Nature

There were huge thunderstorms in the region where I live. I think I know where a lightning I heard coming down smashed into. R.I.P. big tree. The next day I had to go to Bochum and luckily was actually able to reach it. I had to take two buses and the subway, though I'd normally arrive there via only one bus (train connections were not available). When in the downtown of Bochum, I was surprised there were still fire fighters and municipal vehicles driving around because of trees and branches lying on the streets. A lot of trees were damaged and as I read today, the compound of the firefoxes in the Gelsenkirchen zoo was damaged and the animals got away.
When I wanted to drive home from Bochum I found out that there was absolutely no train available. I'm so glad and thankful for the university connection, although it was very boring to wait for more than one hour in a village for my last bus home. -_-

I tried to make a thunderstorm video (I love the wild beauty of dark clouds, thunders and the energy of lightnings :)) but my camera sucks at dark videos and stopped filming.
Here's a short one with only a little light flashing:


video

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ich freue mich über eure Kommentare, so fern sie freundlich sind und sich auf den jeweiligen Post beziehen. Kein "Besuch meinen Blog"-Spam; keine frustrierten anonymen "Haters"!
------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm happy about your comments as long as they're friendly and relate to the actual post. No "Visit my blog"-spam; no frustrated anonymous "haters"!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...