22.05.2014

Welcome to the StrangeLovely Wunderground - new web design


 My blog has a new background/header graphic. It's obviously an altered version of my last backgrounds. I'm still into that circus/carnival thing and yeah, I was again inspired by Duirwaigh Studios and one of their earlier web designs. But now there's also my beloved colour old pink, more femininity (call it girly if u want) and less carnival, but a little more Strangeland, again - so there's more "me" in this design.
The background was actually made for the whole website but I'm not in the mood for re-opening it. The web design thing, especially the writing of html and css, isn't really my thing anymore. Even making some changes to my link colours and text has made me tired. I'm becoming old... ;D

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ich freue mich über eure Kommentare, so fern sie freundlich sind und sich auf den jeweiligen Post beziehen. Kein "Besuch meinen Blog"-Spam; keine frustrierten anonymen "Haters"!
------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm happy about your comments as long as they're friendly and relate to the actual post. No "Visit my blog"-spam; no frustrated anonymous "haters"!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...