18.05.2014

Pleasant saturday

Yesterday we drove to the University of Bochum to visit the botanical garden. First we bought some food in the "Uni Center" and I was a little impressed there's a shopping "village" on the university terrain. Then we had to cross most of the campus to get to the botanical garden. It wasn't as pretty as I expected (actually it's not there to be pretty but for students to learn about plants ;)) and some things were not that easy to find, so we went on as planned and took a walk through an old valley which led to the Kemnade reservoir lake made of the Ruhr river. I like it there but the Baldeney lake of Essen is still my favorite Ruhr lake. :-p

Walking on the uni campus...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ich freue mich über eure Kommentare, so fern sie freundlich sind und sich auf den jeweiligen Post beziehen. Kein "Besuch meinen Blog"-Spam; keine frustrierten anonymen "Haters"!
------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm happy about your comments as long as they're friendly and relate to the actual post. No "Visit my blog"-spam; no frustrated anonymous "haters"!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...