26.05.2014

Elections...

So yesterday were European and local elections. I went though it was really difficult to decide where to put my crosses. I'm not much interested in politics and economy and really sometimes have to kick my own butt to keep up with what's going on in the world. Especially the EU thing is kind of far away from me.
I just voted for the same party that I also voted for in the local election. May they please keep their promises and make something better out of this boring town that has a big heap of debris in it's center, three cafés of the same money-grubbing owner in it's pedestrian zone and not even a drug store anymore. ;->

Well, enough for politics...

What really made me happy was hanging out in some pretty park, enjoying the pleasant weather with a lot of other people. :o)

Source

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ich freue mich über eure Kommentare, so fern sie freundlich sind und sich auf den jeweiligen Post beziehen. Kein "Besuch meinen Blog"-Spam; keine frustrierten anonymen "Haters"!
------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm happy about your comments as long as they're friendly and relate to the actual post. No "Visit my blog"-spam; no frustrated anonymous "haters"!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...